Join us May 17th - 19th, 2017 in Boston, MA
At Exponential Manufacturing, we'll be leading 400 technology investors, entrepreneurs and manufacturing industry executives through a rigorous two-day program to prepare them for the dawn of the exponential industrial age.
With industry titans like GE pledging to be a "top software" company by 2020, it's no secret that manufacturing is in the midst of its biggest fundamental shift since the Industrial Revolution. Don't miss your opportunity to arm yourself with the information, the skills, and the network needed to position yourself and your company for success in an era of exponential change.
Seats are limited and filling quickly, so don't miss your front row seat to the next Industrial Revolution.
Ready to manufacture Exponentially?
MANUFACTURING AS WE KNOW IT IS CHANGING
Watch our Highlights Video
The rate and degree of change are accelerating faster than ever before.
- Navigate the big shifts in industry across the past, present and rapidly approaching future with John Hagel
- Peek at the future of R&D powered by data, AI and machine learning with Neil Jacobstein
- Harness the power of the sharing economy with Marcus Shingles
- Explore supply chain revolution with the man who helped pilot Google's autonomous car project, Brad Templeton
- Discover the possibility of instantaneous prototyping and delivery with Jay Rogers and Danielle Applestone
These sessions and many more are waiting for you in Boston. See you there.